Monday, June 4, 2012

Carving heels

Shoes have always been design and accessorized to look good from the front, NOT ANYMORE!! This spring Chanel and Roberto Cavalli collections bring a trend to fashion! The actual heel has wonderful yet outrageious designs... Check out this picture below and tell me the first thought that comes to your mind!
WOW, WHOAA!! Yes, Yes, I know amazing carving detail! Where would you wear this OUTRAGEOUS heel to? Ummmm, let see.... I would wear them while I prepared my microwave meals, when I brush my teeth, when I am watch television, when i walk around the house.....get my point !!! EVERYWHERE.... 

8 comments:

  1. It just amazes me how much we all pay attention to our own and other peoples feet. Don't get me wrong i love how these look i just think its interesting on how much attention we pay to feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes and clothes begun to be part of a person's social status since the 1800's, it began with royalty in France. Till this day women and men buy expensive shoes, not only to look good, but to prove that, Yes, I could afford a pair of Roberto Cavalli's $1,200 shoes! Look at all the basketball players, or men i general. Why do they wear jordans? because they are comfortable? No! You never hear, Oh my shoes are so comfortable, you hear, Hell yeah, I got me the new Jordans! lol

      Delete
  2. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of these shoes. Though they do look awesome from the back they seem to have lost it in the front. They put TOO much attention to how the heels look instead of focusing on the entire shoe itself. But hey, that is just one guy's opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did mention that they have always designed the shoe with the attention in the front, this is a new trend. A few designers are using for this spring and summer.

      Delete
  3. I really love feminine styles like this, and yes it is beautiful carving work, but really all I can think about , what's clouding my thoughts is how do people walk when their foot is almost 90 degrees from their toes? I can appreciate fashion but it is still necessary that people can walk in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoe was made for comfort, but as fashion evolved so did the shoe. It is no longer about the comfort of your shoe is about who you are wearing. Labels! Labels! Labels!! If Jennifer Lopez starts wearing 71/2 in heels and then Beyoncee starts wearing, and then Miley Cirus starts wearing them also, TRUST every woman in the world is gonna start wearing them!

      Delete
  4. Sorry but being a guy, i can't understand how weird these shoes are. I mean who in their right mind would wear these things? I know i don't know fashion but those shoes look uncomfortable as h***. And what is wrong with how tall you are? I understand women are shorter than men but that doesn't mean wear shoes that make you six inches taller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buddy, I suggest you start watching E!, and start following celebraties on the red carpet. A woman will not be caught dead in flats, alwyas heels!!!

    ReplyDelete