Monday, June 11, 2012

Are Flats, flat?


Hello everyone! Today I want to focus on flats....yes, they are also shoes, but I don't recommend them for a night out. They could be cute and styled as well, but flats make a woman seem short and they don't go with a lot of outfits. Flats are comfortable shoes to wear around the house or to go shopping in. I don't recommend wearing them when you go out dancing or on a hot date!
Check out this flat, SCARLET, by ZiGiny. This is a typical fashionable flat, these shoes are great to wear when doing errands or attending class or just doing your everyday thing. A shoe like this would look great with a white summer dress, perfect for a picnic or a walk on the park...
GINGER Image 2
Meet GINGER, by ZiGiny, This is a perfect example of a business casual flat, the perfect shoe for the working women of this generation. This flat would look great with business suit. It's a good shoe to have as backup, just in case your heels are killing you at work. You could carry this shoe in your purse or simply leave it in your desk. The color is perfect also, a neutral with a tint of pink.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much for fashion,but you really know about shoes.I personally don't
    much about the latest styles in shoes or the difference between pumps,high
    heels and flats.I have three pairs of shoes a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of
    work shoes, and a pair of dress shoes. The tennis shoes are for general running around.The work shoes are for work.The pair of dress shoes are for
    funerals,weddings,and court. Three pairs of shoes are all I need.

    ReplyDelete