Like every woman out there, I love shoes! I love shoes and I wish I own every pair a shoe in my size. I love the first time you try them on in the store, that feeling you get when you are about to make the purchase, and that feeling when you realize that you are wearing the hottest shoes in the club. Whether is a Steven Madden shoe, Target's shoes, or my favorite Vera Wang, I cannot step out of closet without them. My favorite designers are Carolina Herrera, Christian Louboutin, Steven Madden, and Vera Wang. Yes, not only is Vera Wang a goddess when designing wedding dresses, but she has a gift when it comes to designing shoes.
My first pair of heels my mother bought me, were a pair of pink baby doll heels. I was 16 and I fell in love with them. Yes, I wore them everywhere. Even if my outfit didn't match, I would still wear them... I am only 4'11 3/4, so I need all the heel I can get.
Recently, I discovered Brian Atwood, I know his been around for years, but his new designs have actually left me speechless. What to wear to a red carpet event? Brian Atwood is the top designer to go to! With him every woman is has Pieds Glamour !!!!

Your right mostly every women out there loves shoes. I love shoes. but I'm tall so i don really get a lot of them. and i can't walk in them, so i see no point in getting heels, but i do love them, i just don't know how to work with them yet. but i like Vera Wang as well she is one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteand now i am going to have to check out this Brian Artwood guy to see what he is all about.
Yes, please do! But the downside is that they are so expensive! :'( waaaaa!
DeleteI have a lot of heels haha my favorite pair are my Steven Maddens because they are of a neutral color and I can pretty much wear them anywhere. I can't really wear heels anymore so now I need to find some super cute flats. Have any ideas on where I can find some??
ReplyDeleteI do love shoes but this is my first time hearing that Vera Wang design shoes, that's is very interesting. I know her wedding dersses are very fancy and elegant , can't wait to see her line of shoes.
ReplyDeleteYasmin, they are awesome, and you can get them in KOHLS, for a great price.....AWESOME! I know right, great dresses and now shoes! My first pair of VERA Wang heels, were a neutral tan-pink, I literally wore them everywhere for 8 months!!!
DeleteYes, V 'loria, ALDO has amazing flats.... Whether they are for a special occasion or just simply to come to class in them, they have a lot of varieties! Check their website or go to your nearest mall!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
DeleteYasmin, they are awesome, and you can get them in KOHLS, for a great price.....AWESOME! I know right, great dresses and now shoes! My first pair of VERA Wang heels, were a neutral tan-pink, I literally wore them everywhere for 8 months!!!
ReplyDelete